SUBSCRIBE to EdTech Digest:
- My Tweets
Read these recent posts:
- Three EdTech Trends to Watch in 2018
- Year in Review: Hottest EdTrends of 2017
- Tools Teachers Love: Letters Alive
- What Is Edtech’s Role in Out-of-School Time?
- Is It Possible to Learn Anything?
- Social Media’s Role in Higher Education
- Fixing Education
- How The New CEO of an EdTech Company Keeps a Good Thing Going
- Future Focused
- Unpacking Packback
Tag Archives: e-rate applicants
GUEST COLUMN | by Lori Fadok In the spring of 2012, Funds For Learning conducted a nationwide survey of E-rate applicants, seeking stakeholder views on the state of E-rate and their opinions on technology priorities amidst increasing demand for program … Continue reading