SUBSCRIBE to EdTech Digest:
- My Tweets
Read these recent posts:
- Year in Review: Hottest EdTrends of 2017
- Tools Teachers Love: Letters Alive
- What Is Edtech’s Role in Out-of-School Time?
- Is It Possible to Learn Anything?
- Social Media’s Role in Higher Education
- Fixing Education
- How The New CEO of an EdTech Company Keeps a Good Thing Going
- Future Focused
- Unpacking Packback
- What’s in Store for the 2018 Education Industry
Tag Archives: e-rate compliance
Why our technology support structures must be updated and refined to keep pace GUEST COLUMN | by Brian Stephens Okay, I’ll admit it: I’m a nerd. As much as the self-conscious among us would prefer to be known as technologists, … Continue reading
GUEST COLUMN | by Lori Fadok In the spring of 2012, Funds For Learning conducted a nationwide survey of E-rate applicants, seeking stakeholder views on the state of E-rate and their opinions on technology priorities amidst increasing demand for program … Continue reading