SUBSCRIBE to EdTech Digest:
- My Tweets
Read these recent posts:
- Five Trends for Successful EdTech Deployments in 2018
- Three EdTech Trends to Watch in 2018
- Year in Review: Hottest EdTrends of 2017
- Tools Teachers Love: Letters Alive
- What Is Edtech’s Role in Out-of-School Time?
- Is It Possible to Learn Anything?
- Social Media’s Role in Higher Education
- Fixing Education
- How The New CEO of an EdTech Company Keeps a Good Thing Going
- Future Focused
Tag Archives: e-rate survey results
Results from a national survey of e-rate applicants indicate a continued reliance on e-rate funding, particularly for broadband connectivity. Funds for Learning, an e-rate compliance firm, released survey results in 2008-09; recent results released were a follow-up to the earlier … Continue reading