SUBSCRIBE to EdTech Digest:
- My Tweets
Read these recent posts:
- Year in Review: Hottest EdTrends of 2017
- Tools Teachers Love: Letters Alive
- What Is Edtech’s Role in Out-of-School Time?
- Is It Possible to Learn Anything?
- Social Media’s Role in Higher Education
- Fixing Education
- How The New CEO of an EdTech Company Keeps a Good Thing Going
- Future Focused
- Unpacking Packback
- What’s in Store for the 2018 Education Industry
Tag Archives: edmentum
Rising class sizes combined with increasing awareness of ever-changing academic levels leave teachers feeling short of their most valuable resource, time. The time required to create individualized curriculum for each student makes it prohibitive more for most teachers. Exact Path, … Continue reading