SUBSCRIBE to EdTech Digest:
- My Tweets
Read these recent posts:
- Five Trends for Successful EdTech Deployments in 2018
- Three EdTech Trends to Watch in 2018
- Year in Review: Hottest EdTrends of 2017
- Tools Teachers Love: Letters Alive
- What Is Edtech’s Role in Out-of-School Time?
- Is It Possible to Learn Anything?
- Social Media’s Role in Higher Education
- Fixing Education
- How The New CEO of an EdTech Company Keeps a Good Thing Going
- Future Focused
Tag Archives: edtech money
Watch out, Hal Friedlander is bringing transparency to the edtech procurement process. INTERVIEW | by Victor Rivero What better credentials than having been CIO of New York City schools, America’s largest school district with over 1 million students, 100,000 employees, … Continue reading
Despite the long-term economic benefits of earning a college degree, many community college students, particularly those from low- and moderate-income families, do not make it to graduation. One significant reason is that they are underprepared for college-level work and must … Continue reading