SUBSCRIBE to EdTech Digest:
- My Tweets
Read these recent posts:
- Five Trends for Successful EdTech Deployments in 2018
- Three EdTech Trends to Watch in 2018
- Year in Review: Hottest EdTrends of 2017
- Tools Teachers Love: Letters Alive
- What Is Edtech’s Role in Out-of-School Time?
- Is It Possible to Learn Anything?
- Social Media’s Role in Higher Education
- Fixing Education
- How The New CEO of an EdTech Company Keeps a Good Thing Going
- Future Focused
Tag Archives: edtech research
In Washington, D.C. just about a month ago, the University of Virginia’s Curry School of Education, Digital Promise, and the Jefferson Education Accelerator hosted a symposium focused on the role of efficacy research in the development, adoption, and implementation of … Continue reading
You won’t find a survey like this one anywhere else. Over 466,000 K-12 students, parents, teachers, librarians, technology leaders, school principals and district administrators participated in this past fall’s annual Speak Up National Research Project. They shared authentic, unfiltered views … Continue reading