SUBSCRIBE to EdTech Digest:
- My Tweets
Read these recent posts:
- Three EdTech Trends to Watch in 2018
- Year in Review: Hottest EdTrends of 2017
- Tools Teachers Love: Letters Alive
- What Is Edtech’s Role in Out-of-School Time?
- Is It Possible to Learn Anything?
- Social Media’s Role in Higher Education
- Fixing Education
- How The New CEO of an EdTech Company Keeps a Good Thing Going
- Future Focused
- Unpacking Packback
Tag Archives: educational institutions spend $14 billion annually on energy
GUEST COLUMN | by Govi Rao How innovative technologies are helping students and teachers become the new generation of ‘energy auditors’ Leveraging the latest teaching tools and programs, educational institutions (K-12 through college) across the U.S. are driving awareness and … Continue reading