SUBSCRIBE to EdTech Digest:
- My Tweets
Read these recent posts:
- Year in Review: Hottest EdTrends of 2017
- Tools Teachers Love: Letters Alive
- What Is Edtech’s Role in Out-of-School Time?
- Is It Possible to Learn Anything?
- Social Media’s Role in Higher Education
- Fixing Education
- How The New CEO of an EdTech Company Keeps a Good Thing Going
- Future Focused
- Unpacking Packback
- What’s in Store for the 2018 Education Industry
Tag Archives: Edward Fields
HotChalk promises to provide the online numbers. INTERVIEW | by Victor Rivero Their own company numbers are pretty astounding. Now they’re spreading the number love. Founded in 2004, HotChalk is one of the leading providers of free education content on … Continue reading
Here’s a potentially great source of continuing data about online learning, technology in education and issues pertinent to teachers and students in today’s classrooms. The newly-launched HotChalk Education Index promises to deliver insights to publishers, policy makers, and educators about … Continue reading