SUBSCRIBE to EdTech Digest:
- My Tweets
Read these recent posts:
- Five Trends for Successful EdTech Deployments in 2018
- Three EdTech Trends to Watch in 2018
- Year in Review: Hottest EdTrends of 2017
- Tools Teachers Love: Letters Alive
- What Is Edtech’s Role in Out-of-School Time?
- Is It Possible to Learn Anything?
- Social Media’s Role in Higher Education
- Fixing Education
- How The New CEO of an EdTech Company Keeps a Good Thing Going
- Future Focused
Tag Archives: elements of blended learning
How hardware, curriculum and instruction are essential components of blended learning — and individualized instruction. SMARTER SCHOOLS | by Michael Spencer Like the name implies, blended learning is a mix, not just of online and offline instruction, but of several different … Continue reading