SUBSCRIBE to EdTech Digest:
- My Tweets
Read these recent posts:
- Five Trends for Successful EdTech Deployments in 2018
- Three EdTech Trends to Watch in 2018
- Year in Review: Hottest EdTrends of 2017
- Tools Teachers Love: Letters Alive
- What Is Edtech’s Role in Out-of-School Time?
- Is It Possible to Learn Anything?
- Social Media’s Role in Higher Education
- Fixing Education
- How The New CEO of an EdTech Company Keeps a Good Thing Going
- Future Focused
Tag Archives: enrollment management
Keeping admissions and enrollment personalized despite large numbers of inquiries. GUEST COLUMN | by Mildred Johnson Our university consists of more than 31,000 students, more than 24,000 of whom are undergraduates. Each year, we receive over 20,000 applications for undergraduate admissions. … Continue reading
Three resolutions for enrollment marketing professionals in the New Year. GUEST COLUMN | by Gil Rogers Every year in January, it’s the same story: resolving to get in shape, give up sweets, be better about our work life balance — … Continue reading