SUBSCRIBE to EdTech Digest:
- My Tweets
Read these recent posts:
- Why Digital Citizenship Is an Educational Imperative
- The Heart of Educational Game Design
- Digital Classrooms 2018
- Four Reasons to Rethink EdTech Financing
- My Advice to Women Pursuing a STEM Career in 2018
- A 350% Increase, And Trying to Keep Up
- What Does Success Look Like?
- Can AI Make Teaching Human Again?
- Video-Powered PD!
- Teaching the Untaught
Tag Archives: ePals partners Microsoft Dell Smithsonian
Founded in 1996 as a pioneering social learning network, ePals has continued to evolve over the years. Today, ePals combines a safe and secure learning management platform with communication and collaboration tools and high quality content to connect teachers, students … Continue reading →