SUBSCRIBE to EdTech Digest:
- My Tweets
Read these recent posts:
- Why Digital Citizenship Is an Educational Imperative
- The Heart of Educational Game Design
- Digital Classrooms 2018
- Four Reasons to Rethink EdTech Financing
- My Advice to Women Pursuing a STEM Career in 2018
- A 350% Increase, And Trying to Keep Up
- What Does Success Look Like?
- Can AI Make Teaching Human Again?
- Video-Powered PD!
- Teaching the Untaught
Tag Archives: Epiphany Learning
Epiphany Learning, a student-centric, web-based personalized learning application for K-12, recently launched the Dynamic Schedule – a powerful feature that allows schools to transform traditional classrooms into learner-directed environments. This feature reduces the amount of time teachers spend scheduling flexible environments and … Continue reading