SUBSCRIBE to EdTech Digest:
- My Tweets
Read these recent posts:
- Five Trends for Successful EdTech Deployments in 2018
- Three EdTech Trends to Watch in 2018
- Year in Review: Hottest EdTrends of 2017
- Tools Teachers Love: Letters Alive
- What Is Edtech’s Role in Out-of-School Time?
- Is It Possible to Learn Anything?
- Social Media’s Role in Higher Education
- Fixing Education
- How The New CEO of an EdTech Company Keeps a Good Thing Going
- Future Focused
Tag Archives: Eric Westendorf
An educator and edtech company founder discusses a few key strategies. GUEST COLUMN | by Eric Westendorf When people ask me for the secret to great professional development, I share our 3 P’s. Funny enough, we discovered these 3 P’s … Continue reading
It’s pretty genius. LearnZillion provides a new model for delivering instruction: they curate short, focused video lessons created by top teachers around the country. “We put these lessons on a platform that makes it easy for students, teachers, and parents … Continue reading