SUBSCRIBE to EdTech Digest:
- My Tweets
Read these recent posts:
- Five Trends for Successful EdTech Deployments in 2018
- Three EdTech Trends to Watch in 2018
- Year in Review: Hottest EdTrends of 2017
- Tools Teachers Love: Letters Alive
- What Is Edtech’s Role in Out-of-School Time?
- Is It Possible to Learn Anything?
- Social Media’s Role in Higher Education
- Fixing Education
- How The New CEO of an EdTech Company Keeps a Good Thing Going
- Future Focused
Tag Archives: EvaluationKIT
Student’s text-based course evaluation and survey responses offer important insights to an institution, but reading and analyzing massive amounts of student comments one-by-one has meant an enormous drain on operational and technical resources, until now. EvaluationKIT’s breakthrough in the use of text analytics … Continue reading