SUBSCRIBE to EdTech Digest:
- My Tweets
Read these recent posts:
- Why Digital Citizenship Is an Educational Imperative
- The Heart of Educational Game Design
- Digital Classrooms 2018
- Four Reasons to Rethink EdTech Financing
- My Advice to Women Pursuing a STEM Career in 2018
- A 350% Increase, And Trying to Keep Up
- What Does Success Look Like?
- Can AI Make Teaching Human Again?
- Video-Powered PD!
- Teaching the Untaught
Tag Archives: Famigo
The 43% of K-12 teachers today that are using tablets in the classroom face similar problems. Students are easily distracted—sometimes by the content itself—and credible information sources can be hard for teachers to find. As mobile technology becomes pervasive in the classroom, … Continue reading