SUBSCRIBE to EdTech Digest:
- My Tweets
Read these recent posts:
- Three EdTech Trends to Watch in 2018
- Year in Review: Hottest EdTrends of 2017
- Tools Teachers Love: Letters Alive
- What Is Edtech’s Role in Out-of-School Time?
- Is It Possible to Learn Anything?
- Social Media’s Role in Higher Education
- Fixing Education
- How The New CEO of an EdTech Company Keeps a Good Thing Going
- Future Focused
- Unpacking Packback
Tag Archives: federal funding
Compare schools, search for scholarships or use their handy student loan calculator to estimate your monthly payments and evaluate other loan options. All this from NerdScholar, winner of the College Knowledge Challenge, a competitive grant initiative funded by the Bill … Continue reading