SUBSCRIBE to EdTech Digest:
- My Tweets
Read these recent posts:
- Five Trends for Successful EdTech Deployments in 2018
- Three EdTech Trends to Watch in 2018
- Year in Review: Hottest EdTrends of 2017
- Tools Teachers Love: Letters Alive
- What Is Edtech’s Role in Out-of-School Time?
- Is It Possible to Learn Anything?
- Social Media’s Role in Higher Education
- Fixing Education
- How The New CEO of an EdTech Company Keeps a Good Thing Going
- Future Focused
Tag Archives: Felipe Sommer
Here’s a unique mobile learning platform designed for the synchronized use of mobile devices in education. With Nearpod, teachers can create content, engage students digitally and assess them in real time. Its mission is to significantly improve the quality and cost of … Continue reading
After just a few seconds you’ll feel it—the wow factor. Some products are like that, and Nearpod is one of those. As a highly-seasoned entrepreneur, Felipe Sommer (pictured, left) co-founded Nearpod, a U.S.-based company focused on developing original mobile applications … Continue reading