SUBSCRIBE to EdTech Digest:
- My Tweets
Read these recent posts:
- Why Digital Citizenship Is an Educational Imperative
- The Heart of Educational Game Design
- Digital Classrooms 2018
- Four Reasons to Rethink EdTech Financing
- My Advice to Women Pursuing a STEM Career in 2018
- A 350% Increase, And Trying to Keep Up
- What Does Success Look Like?
- Can AI Make Teaching Human Again?
- Video-Powered PD!
- Teaching the Untaught
Tag Archives: FETC speakers
After three decades of dedicated work, a die-hard educator has values that don’t flinch. GUEST COLUMN | by Diane W. Doersch This year I celebrated my 30th year in the field of education. I’ve been a classroom teacher for 21 … Continue reading
This ‘farmer’ has an interesting crop, and you’ll never guess what it is. GUEST COLUMN | by Nancy Conrad The occasion was an advisory board meeting of a young tech startup company. The group attending was filled with brilliant, millennial … Continue reading
Starting early with curriculum and pedagogic models, how to effect authentic change. GUEST COLUMN | by Matt Harris We know that educational technology (edtech) offers the potential to enhance learning to meet the needs of contemporary students. It does what … Continue reading