SUBSCRIBE to EdTech Digest:
- My Tweets
Read these recent posts:
- Five Trends for Successful EdTech Deployments in 2018
- Three EdTech Trends to Watch in 2018
- Year in Review: Hottest EdTrends of 2017
- Tools Teachers Love: Letters Alive
- What Is Edtech’s Role in Out-of-School Time?
- Is It Possible to Learn Anything?
- Social Media’s Role in Higher Education
- Fixing Education
- How The New CEO of an EdTech Company Keeps a Good Thing Going
- Future Focused
Tag Archives: financial literacy
Founded in 2008 to tackle some of the largest challenges facing our nation, EverFi is an innovative leader in creating e-learning solutions. They build powerful learning platforms to teach students and adults the critical skills they need for life. Their Financial Literacy course … Continue reading
Top five ways SaaS technology can impact higher education. GUEST COLUMN | by Leo Murphy Forbes Magazine recently highlighted International Data Corporation (IDC) research which estimates that by 2018 nearly 28 percent of all worldwide enterprise applications will be delivered … Continue reading