SUBSCRIBE to EdTech Digest:
- My Tweets
Read these recent posts:
- Five Trends for Successful EdTech Deployments in 2018
- Three EdTech Trends to Watch in 2018
- Year in Review: Hottest EdTrends of 2017
- Tools Teachers Love: Letters Alive
- What Is Edtech’s Role in Out-of-School Time?
- Is It Possible to Learn Anything?
- Social Media’s Role in Higher Education
- Fixing Education
- How The New CEO of an EdTech Company Keeps a Good Thing Going
- Future Focused
Tag Archives: Gideon Stein
Personalized libraries, embedded assessments, and built-in motivation with Gideon Stein. INTERVIEW | by Victor Rivero An adaptive reading platform that helps students, classrooms, and school districts exceed their literacy goals – all while fostering a love of reading. Sounds like … Continue reading
Student literacy in crisis? Digital technology to the rescue. GUEST COLUMN | by Gideon Stein Last month, the Annie E. Casey Foundation released a report that found that two-thirds of all entering fourth graders aren’t reading proficiently – and 80 … Continue reading