SUBSCRIBE to EdTech Digest:
- My Tweets
Read these recent posts:
- Why Digital Citizenship Is an Educational Imperative
- The Heart of Educational Game Design
- Digital Classrooms 2018
- Four Reasons to Rethink EdTech Financing
- My Advice to Women Pursuing a STEM Career in 2018
- A 350% Increase, And Trying to Keep Up
- What Does Success Look Like?
- Can AI Make Teaching Human Again?
- Video-Powered PD!
- Teaching the Untaught
Tag Archives: Glynn Willett
A successful edtech company’s CEO accounts for efficient learning and proper tools. INTERVIEW | by Victor Rivero Now one of the fastest growing curriculum systems in the U.S., MobyMax has over 1,000 new teachers registering each day. What exactly does … Continue reading
MobyMax is a free web-based learning tool that includes a complete K-8 differentiated and adaptive curriculum for Math, Language, Vocab, and Fact Fluency built on common core standards. With the help of diagnostic placement tests, MobyMax creates a unique lesson … Continue reading