SUBSCRIBE to EdTech Digest:
- My Tweets
Read these recent posts:
- Five Trends for Successful EdTech Deployments in 2018
- Three EdTech Trends to Watch in 2018
- Year in Review: Hottest EdTrends of 2017
- Tools Teachers Love: Letters Alive
- What Is Edtech’s Role in Out-of-School Time?
- Is It Possible to Learn Anything?
- Social Media’s Role in Higher Education
- Fixing Education
- How The New CEO of an EdTech Company Keeps a Good Thing Going
- Future Focused
Tag Archives: IEPs
Transforming special education through measurement science. GUEST COLUMN | by Rick Kubina Since the passage of the landmark Public Law 94-142 in 1975, special education has grown as a field. Yet special education finds itself a young applied science continuing to … Continue reading
How data and technology can make a difference for students with autism. GUEST COLUMN | by Gene Bamesberger, Jo Gunderson, and Jennifer Harris It is estimated that 1 in 68 children in the United States have an autism spectrum disorder. As … Continue reading