SUBSCRIBE to EdTech Digest:
- My Tweets
Read these recent posts:
- Year in Review: Hottest EdTrends of 2017
- Tools Teachers Love: Letters Alive
- What Is Edtech’s Role in Out-of-School Time?
- Is It Possible to Learn Anything?
- Social Media’s Role in Higher Education
- Fixing Education
- How The New CEO of an EdTech Company Keeps a Good Thing Going
- Future Focused
- Unpacking Packback
- What’s in Store for the 2018 Education Industry
Tag Archives: implementing 1:1 computing
Provoking thought and action toward effective digital teaching and learning THOUGHT LEADERSHIP | by Eliot Levinson, et al. This article is the second of three 1:1 computing papers from the BLEgroup Thought Leadership Consortium, which brings together a small number … Continue reading →