SUBSCRIBE to EdTech Digest:
- My Tweets
Read these recent posts:
- Three EdTech Trends to Watch in 2018
- Year in Review: Hottest EdTrends of 2017
- Tools Teachers Love: Letters Alive
- What Is Edtech’s Role in Out-of-School Time?
- Is It Possible to Learn Anything?
- Social Media’s Role in Higher Education
- Fixing Education
- How The New CEO of an EdTech Company Keeps a Good Thing Going
- Future Focused
- Unpacking Packback
Tag Archives: Inanimate Alice
A transmedia digital-born story experience awaits students worldwide. GUEST COLUMN | by Ian Harper This December, students around the world will be transported into an interactive, multi-sensory literacy experience with the release of Episode 5 of Inanimate Alice. With the … Continue reading
A 21st-century educator reflects on teaching, classroom life and channeling her inner Alice. GUEST COLUMN | by Kristal Doolin As a teacher of 21st-century digital natives in a time of major educational shifts, I often sit before my online plan … Continue reading