SUBSCRIBE to EdTech Digest:
- My Tweets
Read these recent posts:
- Why Digital Citizenship Is an Educational Imperative
- The Heart of Educational Game Design
- Digital Classrooms 2018
- Four Reasons to Rethink EdTech Financing
- My Advice to Women Pursuing a STEM Career in 2018
- A 350% Increase, And Trying to Keep Up
- What Does Success Look Like?
- Can AI Make Teaching Human Again?
- Video-Powered PD!
- Teaching the Untaught
Tag Archives: Inc 500 education company
One of the fastest growing private education companies in America (Inc. 500 for the past five years), Schoolwires provides web-based communication and collaboration solutions designed to connect K-12 communities. Edward Marflak, Chairman and Founder, was raised in a family of … Continue reading