SUBSCRIBE to EdTech Digest:
- My Tweets
Read these recent posts:
- Why Digital Citizenship Is an Educational Imperative
- The Heart of Educational Game Design
- Digital Classrooms 2018
- Four Reasons to Rethink EdTech Financing
- My Advice to Women Pursuing a STEM Career in 2018
- A 350% Increase, And Trying to Keep Up
- What Does Success Look Like?
- Can AI Make Teaching Human Again?
- Video-Powered PD!
- Teaching the Untaught
Tag Archives: International Telementor Program
GUEST COLUMN | by David Neils Authentic student work is ‘rocket fuel’ for our younger generations, says an innovative academic mentoring program’s director. It’s humbling and inspiring to see what happens when teachers and mentors work together to encourage, support, … Continue reading