SUBSCRIBE to EdTech Digest:
- My Tweets
Read these recent posts:
- Year in Review: Hottest EdTrends of 2017
- Tools Teachers Love: Letters Alive
- What Is Edtech’s Role in Out-of-School Time?
- Is It Possible to Learn Anything?
- Social Media’s Role in Higher Education
- Fixing Education
- How The New CEO of an EdTech Company Keeps a Good Thing Going
- Future Focused
- Unpacking Packback
- What’s in Store for the 2018 Education Industry
Tag Archives: Investing in Innovation Fund
Here’s some interesting data: More than two-thirds of U.S. public school districts provide wireless internet access, computing devices and interactive whiteboards, according to the CDW-G 2011 21st-Century Classroom Report. In order to fully integrate these powerful learning tools, however, educators … Continue reading