SUBSCRIBE to EdTech Digest:
- My Tweets
Read these recent posts:
- Year in Review: Hottest EdTrends of 2017
- Tools Teachers Love: Letters Alive
- What Is Edtech’s Role in Out-of-School Time?
- Is It Possible to Learn Anything?
- Social Media’s Role in Higher Education
- Fixing Education
- How The New CEO of an EdTech Company Keeps a Good Thing Going
- Future Focused
- Unpacking Packback
- What’s in Store for the 2018 Education Industry
Tag Archives: Iwan Streichenberger
Nonprofit brings together data, content and tools for educators. INTERVIEW | by Victor Rivero “To succeed in today’s global economy, students need learning experiences that meet their individual needs, engage them deeply and let them learn at their own pace,” … Continue reading