SUBSCRIBE to EdTech Digest:
- My Tweets
Read these recent posts:
- Five Trends for Successful EdTech Deployments in 2018
- Three EdTech Trends to Watch in 2018
- Year in Review: Hottest EdTrends of 2017
- Tools Teachers Love: Letters Alive
- What Is Edtech’s Role in Out-of-School Time?
- Is It Possible to Learn Anything?
- Social Media’s Role in Higher Education
- Fixing Education
- How The New CEO of an EdTech Company Keeps a Good Thing Going
- Future Focused
Tag Archives: Jeremy Friedman
Up close and personal with the founder of one of the world’s leading learning platforms. INTERVIEW | by Victor Rivero Jeremy Friedman creates and leads the execution of Schoology’s strategy for advancing what is possible in education. He has guided … Continue reading
A superintendent’s perspective on the importance of teacher data and the implications of applying it to improve classroom performance. GUEST COLUMN | by Robert Thomason Recently, so much time and energy have been spent discussing student data – how to … Continue reading