SUBSCRIBE to EdTech Digest:
- My Tweets
Read these recent posts:
- Four Reasons to Rethink EdTech Financing
- My Advice to Women Pursuing a STEM Career in 2018
- A 350% Increase, And Trying to Keep Up
- What Does Success Look Like?
- Can AI Make Teaching Human Again?
- Video-Powered PD!
- Teaching the Untaught
- A Message from the Future
- Cool Tool | STEM Connect
- The Universal Library: EdTech’s Next Revolution
Tag Archives: Jim Brazell
PRAGMATIC VISIONS | by Jim Brazell [Editor’s note: This is the first in a new column series from the pragmatic visionaries at the Thornburg Center for Professional Development] “The availability of technologies to youth is its own instructor.” —Nobelist Herbert A. … Continue reading