SUBSCRIBE to EdTech Digest:
- My Tweets
Read these recent posts:
- Why Digital Citizenship Is an Educational Imperative
- The Heart of Educational Game Design
- Digital Classrooms 2018
- Four Reasons to Rethink EdTech Financing
- My Advice to Women Pursuing a STEM Career in 2018
- A 350% Increase, And Trying to Keep Up
- What Does Success Look Like?
- Can AI Make Teaching Human Again?
- Video-Powered PD!
- Teaching the Untaught
Tag Archives: Judy Faust Hartnett
It takes a community (and some great online sources). FEATURE | by Judy Faust Hartnett If you are a teacher, administrator, or mathematician currently working with the CCSS math standards, there are many very helpful resources available. Here are two … Continue reading
Conceptua Math was conceived three years ago with a mission to complete a K-8 curriculum that is visually interactive and that serves students and their teachers. by Judy Faust Hartnett A whole new generation of digital math products is focused … Continue reading
The new CEO of Promethean World is moving the whiteboard, once the company’s mainstay, to a peripheral role in a full device-agnostic instructional delivery system. by Judy Faust Hartnett Before joining Promethean in 2011 as the president of North American … Continue reading