SUBSCRIBE to EdTech Digest:
- My Tweets
Read these recent posts:
- Three EdTech Trends to Watch in 2018
- Year in Review: Hottest EdTrends of 2017
- Tools Teachers Love: Letters Alive
- What Is Edtech’s Role in Out-of-School Time?
- Is It Possible to Learn Anything?
- Social Media’s Role in Higher Education
- Fixing Education
- How The New CEO of an EdTech Company Keeps a Good Thing Going
- Future Focused
- Unpacking Packback
Tag Archives: Justin Holladay
Remember learning “PEMDAS?” Despite the funny voice your teacher used while explaining it, “Please Excuse My Dear Aunt Sally” somehow failed to elicit unbridled enthusiasm for math. Today, the evolution of the classroom is focused around technology that teaches concepts … Continue reading