SUBSCRIBE to EdTech Digest:
- My Tweets
Read these recent posts:
- Year in Review: Hottest EdTrends of 2017
- Tools Teachers Love: Letters Alive
- What Is Edtech’s Role in Out-of-School Time?
- Is It Possible to Learn Anything?
- Social Media’s Role in Higher Education
- Fixing Education
- How The New CEO of an EdTech Company Keeps a Good Thing Going
- Future Focused
- Unpacking Packback
- What’s in Store for the 2018 Education Industry
Tag Archives: Justin Su
Former educators create technology platform to aid teachers in reaching every student. PROFILE | by Victor Rivero “At Goalbook, teachers are heroes.” This philosophy has clearly guided the company from its inception in 2011. Two years later, the company has … Continue reading
With support from ImagineK12 and the New Schools Venture Fund, Goalbook now offers a Toolkit available to school districts nationwide. The tool empowers teachers to ensure access and equity for all students including students with special needs, English language learners, and … Continue reading