SUBSCRIBE to EdTech Digest:
- My Tweets
Read these recent posts:
- Year in Review: Hottest EdTrends of 2017
- Tools Teachers Love: Letters Alive
- What Is Edtech’s Role in Out-of-School Time?
- Is It Possible to Learn Anything?
- Social Media’s Role in Higher Education
- Fixing Education
- How The New CEO of an EdTech Company Keeps a Good Thing Going
- Future Focused
- Unpacking Packback
- What’s in Store for the 2018 Education Industry
Tag Archives: K-12
A primer on fully leveraging LMS capabilities in the classroom. GUEST COLUMN | by Steve Wilson Ninety-nine percent of schools have a learning management system (LMS), yet one in four schools report dissatisfaction with their LMS tool. LMSs have been … Continue reading
Thinking smarter about space to support classroom technology. GUEST COLUMN | by Sean Corcorran As in every other enterprise, educators have discovered that using new technology to improve results can be a slow and sometimes hit-or-miss process. Educators are hampered … Continue reading