SUBSCRIBE to EdTech Digest:
- My Tweets
Read these recent posts:
- Five Trends for Successful EdTech Deployments in 2018
- Three EdTech Trends to Watch in 2018
- Year in Review: Hottest EdTrends of 2017
- Tools Teachers Love: Letters Alive
- What Is Edtech’s Role in Out-of-School Time?
- Is It Possible to Learn Anything?
- Social Media’s Role in Higher Education
- Fixing Education
- How The New CEO of an EdTech Company Keeps a Good Thing Going
- Future Focused
Tag Archives: Karen Billings
No-nonsense answers from one of edtech’s most respected voices. INTERVIEW | by Victor Rivero In all of edtech, Karen Billings is a deeply respected voice, a driving force in the transformation of education through technology behind the scenes. As Vice … Continue reading
The Software & Information Industry Association (SIIA) Education Division released their report, the 2010 U.S. Educational Technology Industry Market: PreK-12. First in a series of market reports, the survey values the overall market PreK-12 non-hardware educational technology at $7.5 billion dollars. Content-related products represent … Continue reading