SUBSCRIBE to EdTech Digest:
- My Tweets
Read these recent posts:
- Five Trends for Successful EdTech Deployments in 2018
- Three EdTech Trends to Watch in 2018
- Year in Review: Hottest EdTrends of 2017
- Tools Teachers Love: Letters Alive
- What Is Edtech’s Role in Out-of-School Time?
- Is It Possible to Learn Anything?
- Social Media’s Role in Higher Education
- Fixing Education
- How The New CEO of an EdTech Company Keeps a Good Thing Going
- Future Focused
Tag Archives: Kno
A veteran attendee to edtech’s big show provides an in-depth analysis. GUEST COLUMN | by Mark Gura Now that the dust has settled on the massive ISTE event in Atlanta, part conference and part all around edtech rave, I’ve gotten … Continue reading
What’s the number one best-selling education app for the iPad? Osman Rashid is the Co-Founder and Chief Executive Officer at Kno, where he develops company strategy and products to make learning engaging, effective and social for students—and he has the … Continue reading