SUBSCRIBE to EdTech Digest:
- My Tweets
Read these recent posts:
- Year in Review: Hottest EdTrends of 2017
- Tools Teachers Love: Letters Alive
- What Is Edtech’s Role in Out-of-School Time?
- Is It Possible to Learn Anything?
- Social Media’s Role in Higher Education
- Fixing Education
- How The New CEO of an EdTech Company Keeps a Good Thing Going
- Future Focused
- Unpacking Packback
- What’s in Store for the 2018 Education Industry
Tag Archives: Mark Milliron
A former healthcare data guru steps up to drive an analytics platform and application strategy for a major edtech company. INTERVIEW | by Victor Rivero As a data scientist for a cloud-based predictive analytics platform for colleges and universities, David … Continue reading
GUEST COLUMN | By Deb Everhart Everyone is talking about analytics applied to education and how “big data” can (will?) transform many aspects of our educational institutions. And for those of us passionate about improving opportunities for learning, the phrase … Continue reading