SUBSCRIBE to EdTech Digest:
- My Tweets
Read these recent posts:
- Why Digital Citizenship Is an Educational Imperative
- The Heart of Educational Game Design
- Digital Classrooms 2018
- Four Reasons to Rethink EdTech Financing
- My Advice to Women Pursuing a STEM Career in 2018
- A 350% Increase, And Trying to Keep Up
- What Does Success Look Like?
- Can AI Make Teaching Human Again?
- Video-Powered PD!
- Teaching the Untaught
Tag Archives: Martin Borg measured progress
Cold, hard (education) data gets a makeover. INTERVIEW | by Victor Rivero Martin Borg joined Measured Progress as president in November of 2008 and was appointed chief executive officer in 2011. Martin is an experienced and dedicated educator committed to helping students … Continue reading