SUBSCRIBE to EdTech Digest:
- My Tweets
Read these recent posts:
- Year in Review: Hottest EdTrends of 2017
- Tools Teachers Love: Letters Alive
- What Is Edtech’s Role in Out-of-School Time?
- Is It Possible to Learn Anything?
- Social Media’s Role in Higher Education
- Fixing Education
- How The New CEO of an EdTech Company Keeps a Good Thing Going
- Future Focused
- Unpacking Packback
- What’s in Store for the 2018 Education Industry
Tag Archives: Martin Borg measured progress
Cold, hard (education) data gets a makeover. INTERVIEW | by Victor Rivero Martin Borg joined Measured Progress as president in November of 2008 and was appointed chief executive officer in 2011. Martin is an experienced and dedicated educator committed to helping students … Continue reading