SUBSCRIBE to EdTech Digest:
- My Tweets
Read these recent posts:
- Year in Review: Hottest EdTrends of 2017
- Tools Teachers Love: Letters Alive
- What Is Edtech’s Role in Out-of-School Time?
- Is It Possible to Learn Anything?
- Social Media’s Role in Higher Education
- Fixing Education
- How The New CEO of an EdTech Company Keeps a Good Thing Going
- Future Focused
- Unpacking Packback
- What’s in Store for the 2018 Education Industry
Tag Archives: math assessment
Wireless Generation’s newest assessment tool for grades Pre-K-12, allows educators to see student progress through an interactive Learning Map, an interconnected honeycomb reflecting state-specific or Common Core State Standards. Teachers and administrators can use this easy-to-understand format to visualize an … Continue reading
Vantage Learning has continued to develop technology to create innovative, cost-efficient ways to address multiple challenges in education. In this interview, John P. Fallon, VP, Global Marketing at Vantage Technologies (pictured), discusses adaptive learning platforms, assessment in a digital age, the … Continue reading