SUBSCRIBE to EdTech Digest:
- My Tweets
Read these recent posts:
- Three EdTech Trends to Watch in 2018
- Year in Review: Hottest EdTrends of 2017
- Tools Teachers Love: Letters Alive
- What Is Edtech’s Role in Out-of-School Time?
- Is It Possible to Learn Anything?
- Social Media’s Role in Higher Education
- Fixing Education
- How The New CEO of an EdTech Company Keeps a Good Thing Going
- Future Focused
- Unpacking Packback
Tag Archives: Matthew Pittinsky Parchment
Founded as a credentials data company with a mission to unleash education credentials, by unlocking the critical data they embody — Parchment empowers individuals and organizations through the collection, promotion and sharing of education credentials. Whether academic, professional, or personal, … Continue reading