SUBSCRIBE to EdTech Digest:
- My Tweets
Read these recent posts:
- Three EdTech Trends to Watch in 2018
- Year in Review: Hottest EdTrends of 2017
- Tools Teachers Love: Letters Alive
- What Is Edtech’s Role in Out-of-School Time?
- Is It Possible to Learn Anything?
- Social Media’s Role in Higher Education
- Fixing Education
- How The New CEO of an EdTech Company Keeps a Good Thing Going
- Future Focused
- Unpacking Packback
Tag Archives: memory learning system
Two medical students created a better way to memorize and master information with Picmonic, an interactive audio-visual learning system that attempts to reinvent studying for the modern student. Employing the use of scientific mnemonic memory techniques, the founders developed a technological … Continue reading