SUBSCRIBE to EdTech Digest:
- My Tweets
Read these recent posts:
- Why Digital Citizenship Is an Educational Imperative
- The Heart of Educational Game Design
- Digital Classrooms 2018
- Four Reasons to Rethink EdTech Financing
- My Advice to Women Pursuing a STEM Career in 2018
- A 350% Increase, And Trying to Keep Up
- What Does Success Look Like?
- Can AI Make Teaching Human Again?
- Video-Powered PD!
- Teaching the Untaught
Tag Archives: MeriTalk
The Software-Defined College. This school year, students won’t be the only ones getting graded. With an ever-changing IT environment, higher education (HED) institutions have to keep up. MeriTalk’s new report, “Cloud Campus: The Software-Defined College,” underwritten by VMware and Carahsoft, reveals … Continue reading