SUBSCRIBE to EdTech Digest:
- My Tweets
Read these recent posts:
- Five Trends for Successful EdTech Deployments in 2018
- Three EdTech Trends to Watch in 2018
- Year in Review: Hottest EdTrends of 2017
- Tools Teachers Love: Letters Alive
- What Is Edtech’s Role in Out-of-School Time?
- Is It Possible to Learn Anything?
- Social Media’s Role in Higher Education
- Fixing Education
- How The New CEO of an EdTech Company Keeps a Good Thing Going
- Future Focused
Tag Archives: MOOCs
GUEST COLUMN | by Mika Hoffman Among the newest trends — some might say the hottest — in higher education is the emergence of Massively Open Online Courses (MOOCs). Though the content in these courses is provided by some of the … Continue reading
J.T. Allen started myFootpath in 2000 with his mother, a longtime guidance counselor. Initially, they created the company to try and make the “going to college” process easier for students and families. “As anyone that’s been through this process can … Continue reading