SUBSCRIBE to EdTech Digest:
- My Tweets
Read these recent posts:
- Five Trends for Successful EdTech Deployments in 2018
- Three EdTech Trends to Watch in 2018
- Year in Review: Hottest EdTrends of 2017
- Tools Teachers Love: Letters Alive
- What Is Edtech’s Role in Out-of-School Time?
- Is It Possible to Learn Anything?
- Social Media’s Role in Higher Education
- Fixing Education
- How The New CEO of an EdTech Company Keeps a Good Thing Going
- Future Focused
Tag Archives: National Singapore Math conference
One of the first open marketplaces for lesson plans and other teacher-created materials, TeachersPayTeachers is essentially a very good idea. Founded by Paul Edelman way back, nearly half a century ago in 2006, it was acquired by Scholastic and then … Continue reading