SUBSCRIBE to EdTech Digest:
- My Tweets
Read these recent posts:
- Three EdTech Trends to Watch in 2018
- Year in Review: Hottest EdTrends of 2017
- Tools Teachers Love: Letters Alive
- What Is Edtech’s Role in Out-of-School Time?
- Is It Possible to Learn Anything?
- Social Media’s Role in Higher Education
- Fixing Education
- How The New CEO of an EdTech Company Keeps a Good Thing Going
- Future Focused
- Unpacking Packback
Tag Archives: National Venture Capital Association
Tips for integrating new technology in the classroom. GUEST COLUMN | by Amy Brandt According to the National Venture Capital Association, investment in education technology jumped from $146 million in 2002 to more than $429 million in 2011. This month, … Continue reading