SUBSCRIBE to EdTech Digest:
- My Tweets
Read these recent posts:
- Five Trends for Successful EdTech Deployments in 2018
- Three EdTech Trends to Watch in 2018
- Year in Review: Hottest EdTrends of 2017
- Tools Teachers Love: Letters Alive
- What Is Edtech’s Role in Out-of-School Time?
- Is It Possible to Learn Anything?
- Social Media’s Role in Higher Education
- Fixing Education
- How The New CEO of an EdTech Company Keeps a Good Thing Going
- Future Focused
Tag Archives: network security
How a Catholic high school secured its STEM learning environment. GUEST COLUMN | by Kevin Sweeney Network security is a tricky business. You’re walking a fine line between ensuring systems, information and people are secured from threats and making sure … Continue reading
Educators, lawmakers, and virtually everyone else concerned with young people’s security have wrestled with how to make best use of educational hardware and software while maintaining a safe and secure environment since schools began connecting to the Internet. However, each … Continue reading