SUBSCRIBE to EdTech Digest:
- My Tweets
Read these recent posts:
- Five Trends for Successful EdTech Deployments in 2018
- Three EdTech Trends to Watch in 2018
- Year in Review: Hottest EdTrends of 2017
- Tools Teachers Love: Letters Alive
- What Is Edtech’s Role in Out-of-School Time?
- Is It Possible to Learn Anything?
- Social Media’s Role in Higher Education
- Fixing Education
- How The New CEO of an EdTech Company Keeps a Good Thing Going
- Future Focused
Tag Archives: New York Times edtech coverage
In an earlier interview with EdTech Digest, BookheadEd Learning CEO Robert Romano (pictured, above right) described StudySync as a web-delivered academic tool created for teachers that uses a variety of technologies, social interaction, and multimedia to connect students to the … Continue reading