SUBSCRIBE to EdTech Digest:
- My Tweets
Read these recent posts:
- Why Digital Citizenship Is an Educational Imperative
- The Heart of Educational Game Design
- Digital Classrooms 2018
- Four Reasons to Rethink EdTech Financing
- My Advice to Women Pursuing a STEM Career in 2018
- A 350% Increase, And Trying to Keep Up
- What Does Success Look Like?
- Can AI Make Teaching Human Again?
- Video-Powered PD!
- Teaching the Untaught
Tag Archives: NTC
Lessons in leveraging pooling power to increase teacher effectiveness and retention. GUEST COLUMN | by Kimberly Owen Iowa is both like and unlike other states when it comes to education. Like many other states, we use Area Education Agencies (AEAs), which … Continue reading