SUBSCRIBE to EdTech Digest:
- My Tweets
Read these recent posts:
- Five Trends for Successful EdTech Deployments in 2018
- Three EdTech Trends to Watch in 2018
- Year in Review: Hottest EdTrends of 2017
- Tools Teachers Love: Letters Alive
- What Is Edtech’s Role in Out-of-School Time?
- Is It Possible to Learn Anything?
- Social Media’s Role in Higher Education
- Fixing Education
- How The New CEO of an EdTech Company Keeps a Good Thing Going
- Future Focused
Tag Archives: old classrooms
EDTECH CHALLENGE | by Jesse M. Langley Getting technology integrated into classrooms is an extremely important move toward giving students the tools they need to succeed. But just getting new technologies into old classrooms isn’t enough. Reaching the true potential … Continue reading →