SUBSCRIBE to EdTech Digest:
- My Tweets
Read these recent posts:
- Year in Review: Hottest EdTrends of 2017
- Tools Teachers Love: Letters Alive
- What Is Edtech’s Role in Out-of-School Time?
- Is It Possible to Learn Anything?
- Social Media’s Role in Higher Education
- Fixing Education
- How The New CEO of an EdTech Company Keeps a Good Thing Going
- Future Focused
- Unpacking Packback
- What’s in Store for the 2018 Education Industry
Tag Archives: online book sales
Study hard, shop easy? Blackboard is developing an online bookstore in an effort to simplify the process for students to purchase assigned course materials. The company is kicking off the initiative with limited trials this spring with select postsecondary institutions and planning … Continue reading
Way back in the early ’90s, what began as a textbook retailer later moved online to become one of the first online book vendors. By 1997, ClassBook.com’s then-revolutionary “e-commerce” approach to the book distribution business acted to streamline the buying … Continue reading